The responsible party within the meaning of the data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), are NenoVision and point electronic.
All offers are subject to change and non-binding. The authors expressly reserve the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the webpages or the entire offer without prior notice, or to cease publication temporarily or permanently.Questions about data protection
You can ask us your questions about data protection at any time using the contact details above.Your rights as a data subject
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details above:
- Information about your data stored by us and its processing,
- Correction of incorrect personal data,
- Deletion of your data stored by us,
- Restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- Objection to the processing of your data by us, and
- Data portability, provided you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us consent, you can revoke this at any time with effect for the future.
Deletion or blocking of data
- You have given your express consent to this,
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you,
- Processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation,
- Processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not having your data disclosed.
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. We therefore only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes stated here or as stipulated by the various storage periods provided for by law. After the respective purpose has ceased to exist or these periods have expired, the corresponding data is routinely blocked or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions. Collection of general information when visiting our website (server logs)
When you access our website, information of a general nature is collected. This information (server logs) includes:
- Name of the website accessed,
- File, date and time of access,
- Amount of data transferred,
- Type and version of the browser used,
- Operating system of the user,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Requesting provider.
This information is technically necessary. In particular, it is processed for the following
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website,
- Ensuring a smooth use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability, and
- For other administrative purposes.
The recipients of the data are only the responsible body and, if applicable, the order
processors. Anonymous information of this kind may be statistically evaluated by us in order to optimize our website and the technology behind it. Cookies
Like many other websites, we also use so-called cookies
. Cookies are small text files
that are transferred from a website server to your hard drive. This automatically provides us with certain data such as IP address, browser used, operating system and your connection to the Internet.
Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to a computer. The information contained in cookies allows us to facilitate your navigation and enable the correct display of our web pages. Under no circumstances will the data we collect be passed on to third parties or linked to personal data without your consent.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption procedures (e.g. SSL) via HTTPS.Contact form
If you contact us by e-mail or contact form regarding questions of any kind, you give us your voluntary consent for the purpose of contacting you. In order to do so, you just
provide a valid e-mail address. This is used for the assignment of the enquiry and the subsequent response to it. The provision of further data is optional. The information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing the enquiry and for possible follow-up questions. Personal data will be automatically deleted after your enquiry has been dealt with.Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc
The purpose of the data processing is to evaluate the use of the website and to compile reports on activities on the website. Further associated services are then to be provided on the basis of the use of the website and the internet. The processing is based on the legitimate interest of the website operator.
In addition or as an alternative to the browser add-on, you can prevent tracking by Google Analytics on our pages by clicking on this link. This will install an opt-out cookie on your device. This will prevent the collection by Google Analytics for this website and for this browser in the future, as long as the cookie remains installed in your browser.Use of Google Maps
In order to display our content correctly and graphically appealing across browsers, we use script libraries and font libraries such as Google Web Fonts (https://www.google.com/webfonts/) on this website. Google Web Fonts are transferred to your browser's cache to avoid multiple loading. If the browser does not support Google Web Fonts or prevents access, content is displayed in a standard font.
Calling up script libraries or font libraries automatically triggers a connection to the operator of the library. It is theoretically possible - although it is currently unclear whether and, if so, for what purposes - that the operators of such libraries collect data.
.Social Networks in DetailTwitter
We use the short message service Twitter. The provider is Twitter International Company, One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, D02 AX07, Ireland. You can independently adjust your Twitter data protection settings in your user account. To do so, click on the following link and log in: twitter.com/personalization. Data transfer to the USA is based on the standard contractual clauses of the EU Commission. Details can be found here
The video platform Vimeo is a company incorporated under the laws of the US state of Delaware. For the video function offered here, the Ministry of State uses the technical platform and services of Vimeo Inc., 555 West 18th Street New York, New York 10011, USA, e-mail: Privacy@vimeo.com.
We embed YouTube videos on some of our websites. The operator of the corresponding plugins is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When you visit a page with the YouTube plugin, a connection to YouTube servers is established. This tells Youtube which pages you are visiting. If you are logged into your YouTube account, YouTube can assign your surfing behaviour to you personally. You can prevent this by logging out of your Youtube account first.
Further information on data protection at Youtube; can be found in the provider's dataprotection declaration
Your Letter Contact Details
If you send us a letter, we save the sender information stated in your letter and possibly other personal data that you have sent to us with this correspondence. We process your personal data for the respective purpose of your request and save this
data in accordance with one of the following categories:
Your E-Mail Contact Details
- We dispose of undesired advertising or spam immediately after detection as far as possible.
- We keep desired advertising and other information (e.g. newsletters) for an unlimited period to carry out research or to trace historic developments.
- We keep commercial letters (e.g. enquiries, offers or delivery notes) for six full calendar years, starting from the next beginning of a year, because of legal regulations (tax code, German Commercial Code, and other regulations).
- We keep financial letters (e.g. invoices) for ten full years, starting with the next beginning of a year, because of legal regulations (tax code and the German Commercial Code).
If you contact us by e-mail, we save your sender e-mail address, the e-mail servers involved in the communication and the times of sending. Depending on the type of information sent to us, we save data in separate function mailboxes and for different lengths of time:
Your Telephone Contact Details
- We delete undesired advertising or spam immediately after detection as far as possible.
- We save desired advertising and other information (e.g. newsletters) for an unlimited period to carry out research or to trace historic developments.
- Applications: see section “Information for Applicants”.
- We save commercial letters (e.g. enquiries, offers, or delivery notes) because of legal regulations (tax code and German Commercial Code) for six full calendar years starting from the next start of a year.
- We save financial letters (e.g. invoices) for ten full years, starting with the next beginning of a year, because of legal regulations (tax code and the German Commercial Code).
If you call us, we save your caller number, the time of the call and how long it took for someone to answer the call. If you leave a message on our answering machine, we also save this of course. Calls are not automatically recorded by us. We process your call data for the purposes of quality assurance and improvement for callbacks in the case of missed telephone calls and for statistical analyses. Saved messages on our answering machine are deleted without delay after they have been processed. We delete the other caller data after one year.
Your data is not passed on to other recipients unless you take part in a telephone conference. An automatic exchange of the necessary caller data occurs here between the involved telephone systems.Other Meetings with Exchange of Information (Business Card)
If you meet us at any events (e.g. trade fairs) and you give us your contact data (e.g. as a business card), then we will save this in our address books and use it for future communication. If you subsequently no longer wish to be contacted by us, please notify us of this with a short e-mail, so that we can delete you from the address book or - if this is not possible or permitted - can mark your contact details with a blocking notice. In the case of an existing business relationship, the retention requirements are determined by the German Commercial Code, the tax code, and other laws. Also see the section “Your Letter Mail Contact Details”.
We never pass received contact data on to third parties, unless there is a legal or contractual obligation.Changes to our data protection policy
We reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration so that it always complies with the current legal requirements or in order to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. The new data protection statement will then apply to your next visit.